Monday, July 4, 2011

OPTIMAX HD-P800

I have now had my OPTIMAX HD-P800  for 2 weeks. I have had no problems. It is hanging in my living room and I can watch any time during the day or night. For a living room setting, the white projector blends into the ceiling better than a black 9700 UB. With 9 foot ceilings I can still have it high and tight to the ceiling and it covers my 92 inch screen perfectly with the top edge 18 inches from the ceiling. I love the picture quality. I have used it with my laptop, dvd palyer, my wii console and netflix viewing. The color and picture quality I can't complain about. Everything looks good. The sound is pretty good as well. There is an option to add a audio out put device which is nice and convient as well. The projector does not make much noticable noise while playing. It is very lightweight and managable and it even cae with HDMI and VGA cables. Don't lose the remote or you are in trouble. There are no controls on the projector it self to manually change the source. All of the adjustments to the picture and output are done thru the remote. If you couldadd any other features to this device I would add a volume control on the projector and also a source control button incase something happens to your remote. Great Deal in my opinion. For the price I think it is the best you can get. I watch movies on Directv and the HD looks almost too sharp, Its amazing. I must be used to watching soft blurry movies I guess. 


Specification  OPTIMAX HD-P800 :
  • Noise reduction
  • 22dB ultra quiet fan mode
  • standard cable basket & light shutter
  • Advanced manual zoom
  • Intelligent dual speaker system
  • Source &PiP handling through Windows OS
  • Freeze, No Show User Logo, PIN code lock
  • Buil-in NTSC EV tuner
  • Video & wireless LAN read
  • 350 Watt Ultra-Bright lamp
  • 1-chip 1.0inch 1080p HDTV high-performance resolution ready
  • Dark chip 7 TFT LCD panel with Briliant-Color
  • Processing & Resolution 1920x1080 pixels (max)
  • Manual Zoom (1:1-1.8)
  • Manual Focus, F 1.8-2.8, f 22.5-45.0mm
  • Brightness Uniformity: >95% of total screen
  • Input terminals: HDMI, YpbPR, S-Video, Video, VGA, Audio(Stereo)
  • TV Tuner: NTSC, NTSC4.43, PAL-M, PAL60, PAL, SECAM, PAL-N
  • Front/Rear, Ceiling/Desk installation
  • 4cm diameter w/5 +5watts output power 
Optimax HD-P800 multimedia projector is ideal for your business presentations or movie watching at home. With a maximum resolution of 1920x1080 pixels, this 3D Optics projector delivers crisp and clear images. The contrast ratio of 20000:1 and 7000 ANSI Lumens of brightness in this multimedia projector provides deeper, sharper and brighter pictures. The 350 Watt of ultra-bright lamp in this Optics projector provides more intense pictures with 8000hrs of lamp life for long term usage. The 22dB ultra quiet fan mode in this multimedia projector minimizes noise production while screening your program. The OPTIMAX HD-P800 supports 40-200 inches of screen size for viewing small to large images.

Keyword : Optimax Projectors, Optimax HD-P800, HD-P800, P-800.

12 comments:

  1. Do not comment our blog with irrelevant comments JUST so you can have a link back to your rather boring blog. Thank you.
    Sincerely,
    Terrific Technology blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice blog congrats man for making this blog really informative

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is rather interesting for me to read the post. Thanx for it. I like such themes and everything connected to them. I would like to read a bit more soon.
    Telepresence

    ReplyDelete
  4. I propose merely very good along with reputable data, consequently visualize it:
    best-mini-projectors

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the numerous blogposts, We critically loved, I'd like information about this, because it is quite fantastic., Regards regarding indicating. best mini projector under 200

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent article! We are linking to this particularly great article on our website. Keep up the great writing.Best Multi Purpose Steam Cleaners

    ReplyDelete
  7. best projectors under 300 Thank you because you have been willing to share information with us. we will always appreciate all you have done here because I know you are very concerned with our.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty good post. I have just stumbled upon your blog and enjoyed reading your blog posts very much. I am looking for new posts to get more precious info. Big thanks for the useful info. best projectors under 300

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very efficiently written information. It will be beneficial to anybody who utilizes it, including me. Keep up the good work. For sure i will check out more posts. This site seems to get a good amount of visitors. best projectors under 200

    ReplyDelete
  10. howdy, your websites are really good. I appreciate your work. best projector for presentations

    ReplyDelete